Wasabi & Turmeric Truffles
27 oz Peter’s® Broc® Milk Chocolate, tempered
6 oz Heavy Cream
3 oz Corn Syrup
2¼ oz Sushi Wasabi (prepared)
3 tsp Turmeric
¼ oz Invertase
- Heat the heavy cream and corn syrup together just until scalded, do not boil. Allow to cool to 120⁰F, then whisk into the melted, tempered Peter’s Broc Milk Chocolate.
- Blend in the wasabi, turmeric and invertase.
- Deposit into 1 inch round silicone molds. Freeze until firm, a few hours or overnight. Immediately remove from molds while still frozen. Allow the centers to warm to room temperature.
- Enrobe or hand roll the centers in additional tempered Peter’s Broc Milk Chocolate.
- If desired decorate with a sprinkle with additional turmeric on top.
Our Wasabi & Turmeric Truffles were originally created as part of our 2019 Peter’s Chocolate Calendar. To learn more about the calendar and see other innovative creations from 2019, visit our blog here.
Yield: 90 Truffles