600g Prepared Fondant
30g Cranberry Powder
150g Dried Cranberries
Peter’s® Chatham® Milk Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s Chatham milk chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
- Combine cranberry powder with water to make paste.
- Mix cranberry paste with warmed prepared fondant.
- Blend thoroughly and set aside to cool.
- When shells have completely set, and after fondant mix has cooled to below 90°F, deposit a small amount in each cavity.
- Then place two or three cranberries in each, pressing them into the fondant.
- After cranberries have been placed, fill the mold with cranberry fondant leaving 1 to 2 millimeters for bottoming.
- Allow fondant to dry and crust before bottoming.
Yield: 96 Cordials