Cheesecake Brownie Bites
14 oz Peter’s® CambraTM Bittersweet Chocolate
8 oz Dairy Butter
4 Large Eggs
¼ cup Heavy Cream
1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 ¼ cups Sugar
1 tsp Salt
½ cup + 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
15 oz Peter’s® White Icecap®
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
2 oz Honey
2 oz Heavy Cream
Peter’s® VallenTM Milk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour (or use parchment) 13”x 18”x 1½” sheet pan.
- Melt Peter’s Cambra bittersweet chocolate and butter together in microwave oven or over double boiler.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, instant coffee powder, vanilla extract, sugar and salt.
- Stir in warm chocolate mixture and allow to cool.
- Add flour and baking powder to cooled chocolate mixture.
- Spread evenly onto sheet pan.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, making sure not to overbake.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Scald heavy cream and honey together; blend in cream cheese.
- Whisk in melted Peter’s White Icecap caps until ganache is smooth.
- Spread ganache to 3/8” thick over cooled brownie base and allow to cool and firm completely.
- Cut brownie into 1” squares.
- Enrobe with Peter’s Vallen milk chocolate.
Yield: 194 Pieces