Peter's® OriginalTM White Chocolate
Peter's® Viking® Semisweet Chocolate
Peter's® MaridelTM Milk Chocolate
Oil-based Food Coloring
- Mold plain suckers using Peter’s® OriginalTM white chocolate, Peter’s® Viking® semisweet chocolate and Peter’s® MaridelTM milk chocolate.
- To dye white chocolate, use oil-based food coloring.
- Place stencil directly on surface of sucker, holding it in place with finger.
- Use small, offset metal spatula to spread thin layer of chocolate across surface of stencil.
- Lift stencil carefully to avoid smearing the design.
- To add details, use parchment decorating bag half filled with a contrasting shade of chocolate.
- To add spider web design, pipe white chocolate lines in sucker cavity first.
- Let dry, then fill with orange-colored white chocolate.
Yield: A Good Number of Suckers