Pear Walnut Truffles
340g Pear Puree*
680g Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
115g Minced Candied Walnuts
90g Pear Flavoring
Peter’s® Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
3 Bosc Pears, Peeled and Cored
3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
3 tbsp Confectioners’ Sugar
- Heat pear puree* to approximately 110°F.
- Slowly blend in melted Peter’s Original white chocolate.
- When mixture is below 95°F, incorporate minced candied walnuts and pear flavoring.
- Let ganache cool to room temperature and pipe into shell molds made with Peter’s Burgundy semisweet chocolate.
- When ganache forms a crust, bottom the molds with Peter’s Burgundy semisweet chocolate.
- Let set and demold.
- Heat pears and lemon juice on stove to approximately 160°F.
- Puree in food processor.
- Whisk in sugar while mixture is still warm.
Yield: Approx 95 Truffles