Coconut and Almond Delights
310g Confectioners’ Sugar
398g Sweetened Flaked Coconut
398g Sweetened Condensed Milk
2g Almond Extract
Peter’s® Madison® Milk Chocolate
- In plastic bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, almond extract and salt.
- In larger bowl, pour in sweetened condensed milk and then gradually add dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- When thoroughly combined, slowly add coconut.
- Line a 9” x 13” baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour coconut almond mixture onto baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for two hours to allow it to firm.
- Once firm, bottom with Peter’s® Madison® milk chocolate and cut into squares.
- Coat pieces with Peter’s® Madison® milk chocolate and place whole almond on top.
Yield: Approx 100 Pieces