Passion Fruit Macadamia Nut Gianduja
230g Heavy Cream
230g Passion Fruit Puree
1020g Peter’s® White Icecap® Confectionery Coating
285g Chopped Macadamia Nuts
285g Confectioners’ Sugar
370g Peter’s® GlenmereTM Milk Chocolate
To Make Truffle:
- Combine passion fruit puree with heavy cream and heat until scalded.
- Whisk in melted Peter’s White Icecap confectionery coating and mix until consistent.
- When cooled, spread evenly into 12”x12” metal frame and allow to cool and firm completely.
To Make Gianduja:
- Combine all ingredients sugar in food processor and continue pulsing until mixture becomes a paste.
- When truffle mass has firmed, spread macadamia nut gianduja on top of truffle mixture to make a second layer.
- When both layers have cooled and firmed cut into 1”x2” pieces.
- Enrobe with Peter’s Glenmere milk chocolate.
Yield: Approx 100 Pieces