Apple Pie Truffles
400g Apple Juice (AJ) Concentrate (12 oz can)
800g Peter's® White Icecap®
1g Ground Cinnamon
Peter's® Broc® Milk Chocolate
Crushed Graham Cracker
- Heat Peter’s White Icecap to 110°-120°F.
- Boil AJ concentrate and cinnamon for two minutes.
- Allow AJ/cinnamon mixture to cool to 110°-120°F.
- Pour melted Icecaps into the AJ/cinnamon mixture slowly. Stir rapidly until all have been consumed.
- Cool mixture to 90°F.
- Pour mixture into a plastic container and refrigerate overnight.
- Use a rolling pin to form a 0.5-inch slab of truffle paste on cutting board.
- Use a 2.5-inch circular cookie cutter and cut out circles in slab. Remove excess.
- Cut circles into six evenly shaped pie pieces.
- Enrobe pie pieces in Peter’s Broc.
- Place bottom of pie piece in ground graham cracker to make the appearance of a pie crust on bottom of truffle. Use spoon to cover back of pie piece.
- Cool at 60°F for 10 minutes.
Yield: 150 Truffles