Strawberry Rhubarb Cups
907 g Peter’s® Broc® Milk Chocolate
1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
8 oz Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
8 oz Red Rhubarb
760 g Heavy Cream, Divided
1400 g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
113 g Dairy Butter, Room Temperature
Peter’s® Finely Ground Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
Optional: Add 1½ tbsp of Artisan Wild Strawberry Natural Flavor (To Intensify Color and Flavor)
- Prep shot glass mold with Peter’s® Broc® Milk Chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
- Heat lemon juice, strawberries, and red rhubarb to approximately 160° F and pulverize into puree.
- Strain out pulp and seeds through fine mesh strainer.
- Place 260 g of heavy cream in saucepan and scald to approximately 175° F.
- Once scalded, slowly stir in strawberry rhubarb puree.
- Pour over 700 g of Peter’s® White Icecap® caps and leave set for two minutes.
- Whisk until homogenous.
- When ganache cools below 88° F, deposit small layer into the bottom of molds.
- In another saucepan, heat remaining heavy cream until scalded, approximately 175° F.
- Pour over remaining Peter’s® White Icecap® caps and let set for two minutes.
- Add butter and blend with whisk until homogenous.
- When ganache cools below 88° F, deposit on top of strawberry rhubarb ganache layer.
- Fill just below lip of cup.
- Sprinkle Peter’s® Finely Ground Burgundy® semisweet chocolate on top as garnish before it sets.
- Slowly and carefully demold when firm.
Yield: Approx 200 Pieces