Blueberry Nutmeg Truffles
300g Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
150g Dried Blueberries
675g Peter’s® White Icecap®
5g Ground Nutmeg
Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s Original white chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
If desired, decorate polycarbonate mold with colored cocoa butter prior to making shells.
- Wash fresh blueberries with very hot water. If using frozen, thaw to room temperature.
- In food processor, blend fresh or frozen blueberries with dried blueberries and pulverize into puree.
- Blend in melted Peter’s White Icecap wafers and nutmeg. Mix until combined.
- Once ganache cools to below 87°F, deposit into white chocolate shells.
- Seal bottoms with additional white chocolate.
Yield: 120 Truffles