255 g Slivered Almonds, Toasted
170 g Dried Plums, Quartered
170 g Dried or Glacéed Apricots, Quartered
170 g Dried Pitted Dates, Quartered
1 tsp Caraway Seeds, Toasted
½ tsp Ground Cardamom
½ tsp Ground Coriander
¼ tsp Allspice
¼ tsp Fine Ground Salt
80 g Honey
80 g Peter’s® Broc® Milk Chocolate
Peter’s® CambraTM Bittersweet Chocolate
- Place almonds in large food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add fruits, spices and salt, and pulse until finely chopped but still free flowing (1-3 mm pieces).
- Blend in honey and melted Peter’s® Broc® milk chocolate by hand until mixture becomes dough-like.
- Portion with #100 disher and roll into balls.
- Allow to dry until outer skin is dry to the touch, then enrobe in Peter’s® CambraTM bittersweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sugar crystals.
Yield: 85 Pieces