24 oz Peter's® OrkneyTM Milk Chocolate
8 oz Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Molasses
1/2 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Cloves
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Peter's® Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
- Heat heavy cream to near boil (180-190° F).
- Remove from heat and add molasses, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon.
- Allow to steep for approximately 30 minutes.
- Reheat and add Peter’s® OrkneyTM milk chocolate, mixing until smooth consistency.
- Allow to set up to firm consistency. (May require refrigeration for a few hours.)
- When firm, roll into balls and allow to crust again, and coat with tempered Peter’s® Burgundy® semisweet chocolate.
- If desired, sprinkle with ground ginger before chocolate coating solidifies.
Yield: Approx 75 Truffles