2 lbs Peter’s® OriginalTM White chocolate, Tempered
10 oz Heavy Cream
4 oz Peter’s® Liquid Caramel
2 oz Dairy Butter, Soft
1/8 tsp Natural Peppermint Oil
2 lbs Candy Cane Pieces, Roughly Chopped
- Heat Peter’s® Liquid Caramel and cream together and scald; allow to cool below 105° F.
- Whisk in Peter’s® OriginalTM white chocolate until combined.
- Blend in softened butter and peppermint oil.
- Chill ganache until firm.
- Scoop or pipe into small portions and allow to dry.
- Roll into balls.
- Place candy cane pieces in a shallow pan.
- Roll or dip truffle balls into tempered Peter’s® OriginalTM white chocolate and then roll in candy cane pieces.
Yield: 80 Truffles