Cool Mint Raspberry Truffles
900g Peter’s® Caramel Loaf
340g Frozen Raspberries
30g Fresh Lemon Juice
10g Fresh Lemon Zest
350g Peter’s® White Icecap®
120g Coconut Oil, Melted
10g Peppermint Extract
Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
- Heat raspberries, lemon juice and lemon zest to approximately 160°F and mix with immersion blender until liquefied.
- Strain out seeds through fine mesh strainer to make a raspberry puree.
- Melt Peter’s caramel loaf in microwave oven until completely melted.
- In a large pot, bring raspberry puree to a boil and carefully blend in melted caramel.
- Bring back to a boil and cook to 222°F.
- Immediately remove from heat and allow to cool below 90°F.
- In a separate bowl, blend Peter’s White Icecap caps, coconut oil and peppermint extract together and cool below 80°F.
- Deposit cooled raspberry caramel into hollow chocolate shells made with Peter’s Original white chocolate, filling them two-thirds of the way full.
- Deposit white mint meltaway into shells filling them the remainder of the way.
- Apply bottoms with Peter’s Original white chocolate.
Yield: 96 Truffles