Cool Mint Raspberry Truffles
900 g Peter’s® Caramel Loaf
340 g Frozen Raspberries
30 g Fresh Lemon Juice
10 g Fresh Lemon Zest
350 g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
120 g Coconut Oil, Melted
10 g Peppermint Extract
Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
- Heat raspberries, lemon juice and lemon zest to approximately 160° F and mix with immersion blender until liquefied.
- Strain out seeds through fine mesh strainer to make a raspberry puree. ‘
- Melt Peter’s® caramel loaf in microwave oven until completely melted.
- In a large pot, bring raspberry puree to a boil and carefully blend in melted caramel.
- Bring back to a boil and cook to 222° F.
- Immediately remove from heat and allow to cool below 90° F.
- In a separate bowl, blend Peter’s® White Icecap® caps, coconut oil and peppermint extract together and cool below 80° F.
- Deposit cooled raspberry caramel into hollow chocolate shells made with Peter’s® Original™ white chocolate, filling them two-thirds of the way full.
- Deposit white mint meltaway into shells filling them the remainder of the way.
- Apply bottoms with Peter’s® OriginalTM white chocolate
Yield: 96 Truffles