Chocolate Cake Truffles
600 g Peter's® Westchester® Caps
360 g Baked Chocolate Cake, Cubed
Peter's® GlenmereTM Milk Chocolate
- Make chocolate cake mix according to box directions and bake in a 13” x 18” sheet pan.
- Cut into cubes and blend 360 grams of cake with 600 grams of melted Peter’s® Westchester® caps in a food processor until smooth.
- Pipe into round molds and freeze.
- Demold while still frozen.
- When truffles warm to room temperature, enrobe in Peter’s® GlenmereTM milk chocolate and decorate with colorful sprinkles.
Yield: 72 Truffles