340 g Golden Grahams Cereal
340 g Mini Marshmallows (Micro ¼ Inch Size)
1350 g Peter’s® Broc® Milk Chocolate
- Spread graham cereal evenly on a parchment lined 18” x 26” bakery tray, leaving no gaps between the pieces.
- Spread marshmallows evenly over the cereal.
- Toast under a broiler for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Allow to cool below 85° F.
- Drizzle tempered Peter’s® Broc® milk chocolate over the top of the bark, covering most of the surface.
- When chocolate has solidified, carefully turn the bark slab over and spread tempered Peter’s® Broc® milk chocolate over the bottom with a large offset spatula.
- When bottom has solidified, flip bark back over and immediately cut into 2” squares with a sharp cutter or knife.
Yield: 96 Pieces