Ice Cream Truffles
450 g High Quality Vanilla Ice Cream
1135 g Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
160 g Peter’s® Gourmet Chocolate Chips
Peter’s® Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
- Melt ice cream and heat to scalding.
- Whisk in melted Peter’s® Original™ white chocolate and mix until consistent.
- Let cool to room temperature and then mix in Peter’s® Gourmet Chocolate Chips.
- Let mixture cool even further and allow to firm.
- Then beat in a mixer until mixture becomes lighter in color. This should take 1-2 minutes.
- Form centers into balls and coat with Peter’s® Burgundy® semisweet chocolate.
- You may also scoop balls into small tasting ice cream cones and then dip in Peter’s® Burgundy® semisweet chocolate.
Yield: Approx 140 Truffles