Honey Tea Truffles
230 g Heavy Cream
410 g Peter's® White Icecap® Caps
80 g Dairy Butter, Room Temperature
5 g Invertase
226 g Creamed Honey, Lemon Flavored
4 Earl Grey Tea Bags
Peter's® Ultra® Milk Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s® Ultra® Milk Chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
If desired, decorate mold with colored cocoa butter prior to making shells.
- Scald heavy cream and Earl Grey tea bags.
- Allow to cool below 105° F and remove tea bags, allowing them to drain.
- Whisk in melted Peter’s® White Icecap® caps and mix until consistent.
- Blend in dairy butter and invertase until smooth. Allow to stand for one hour.
- Pipe warmed creamed honey, between 87 – 88° F, into chocolate shells made with Peter’s® Ultra® milk chocolate. Let stand one hour.
- Warm tea ganache between 87 – 88° F, and deposit ganache into shells as a second layer on top of the honey layer.
- Allow to set overnight. Apply bottom.
Yield: 80 Truffles