Sour Cream & Poppy Seed Truffles
40O g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
225 g Sour Cream
15 g Poppy Seeds
Peter’s® OriginalTM White Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s® Original™ white chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
If desired, decorate mold with colored cocoa butter prior to making shells.
- Melt Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps to approximately 95° F.
- In a separate bowl, warm sour cream to approximately 85°-95° F.
- Blend melted Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps into sour cream, whisking just until combined into a ganache.
- Blend in poppy seeds.
- When ganache reaches 85° F or lower, pipe into shell molds made with Peter’s® Original™ white chocolate.
- Allow to solidify and apply white chocolate bottoms.
- If desired, decorate unmolded chocolates by stringing with tempered white chocolate and immediately sprinkling with additional poppy seeds.
Yield: 72 Truffles