Tarragon & Red Wine Truffles
190g Heavy Cream
680g Peter’s® Burgundy® Chocolate
36g Chopped Fresh Tarragon
78g Red Wine
2g Sea Salt
Gerkens® 10/12 Russet PlusTM Cocoa Powder
- Heat cream in saucepan until scalded.
- Pour into bowl with chopped Peter’s Burgundy chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Stir in chopped fresh tarragon, red wine and salt until mixture is again smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for minimum of three hours or until firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Using melon scoop or small ice cream scoop, scoop onto wax paper.
- Roll truffle mixture into small balls and let crust.
- Dip balls into tempered Peter’s Burgundy chocolate and dust with Gerkens 10/12 Russet Plus cocoa powder.
Yield: 108 Truffles