Tarragon & Red Wine Truffles
190 g Heavy Cream
680 g Peter’s® Burgundy® Chocolate
36 g Chopped Fresh Tarragon
78 g Red Wine
2 g Sea Salt
Gerkens® 10/12 Russet PlusTM Cocoa Powder
- Heat cream in saucepan until scalded.
- Pour into bowl with chopped Peter’s® Burgundy® chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Stir in chopped fresh tarragon, red wine and salt until mixture is again smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for minimum of three hours or until firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Using melon scoop or small ice cream scoop, scoop onto wax paper.
- Roll truffle mixture into small balls and let crust.
- Dip balls into tempered Peter’s® Burgundy® chocolate and dust with Gerkens® 10/12 Russet PlusTM cocoa powder.
Yield: 108 Truffles