25g Heavy Cream
906g Peter's® Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
8g Fresh Rosemary
3.5g Invertase Skim Milk (as needed)
Peter's® Broc® Milk Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s Broc milk chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
- Bring cream to boil.
- Simmer fresh rosemary for five minutes, then strain.
- Use skim milk to return rosemary-infused cream back to original weight.
- Whisk in honey.
- Whisk in melted (110°-115°F) Peter’s Burgundy semisweet chocolate and mix until consistent.
- When cooled to less than 130°F, add invertase.
- Deposit into shells and let stand for one hour.
- Bottom using Peter’s Broc milk chocolate.
Yield: 200 Truffles