25 g Heavy Cream
225 g Honey
906 g Peter's® Burgundy® Semisweet Chocolate
8 g Fresh Rosemary
3.5 g Invertase Skim Milk (as needed)
Peter's® Broc® Milk Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s Broc® milk chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
- Bring cream to boil.
- Simmer fresh rosemary for five minutes, then strain.
- Use skim milk to return rosemary-infused cream back to original weight.
- Whisk in honey.
- Whisk in melted (110°-115° F) Peter’s® Burgundy® semisweet chocolate and mix until consistent.
- When cooled to less than 130° F, add invertase.
- Deposit into shells and let stand for one hour.
- Bottom using Peter’s® Broc® milk chocolate.
Yield: 200 Truffles