Tortugas de Fiesta
1000 g Peter’s® Caramel Loaf
200 g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
300 Large Whole Cashews
Peter’s® Chatham® Milk Chocolate
- Melt Peter’s® Caramel loaf to approximately 170° F and blend in Peter’s® White Icecap® caps until melted and combined.
- On a parchment lined tray, position 100 pairs of cashews to simulate four turtle feet.
- Warm the caramel back up to 160°-170° F.
- Using a confectionery funnel, deposit a small dollop of caramel onto each pair of cashews.
- While caramel is still soft, position a third cashew against the caramel, narrow end down, to form a turtle head.
- When caramel has solidified, deposit a dollop of tempered Peter’s® Chatham® milk chocolate on top of the caramel.
- Pipe chocolate eyes and decorate turtle shells as desired.
Yield: 100 Tortugas