Double Peanut Caramel Clusters
800 g Salted Peanuts
300 g Peter’s® Peanut Butter Flavored Icecap® Chips
200 g Creamy Peanut Butter
600 g Peter’s® Caramel Loaf
Peter’s® Ultra® Milk Chocolate
- Spread peanuts evenly on a full size baking sheet.
- Melt Peter’s® caramel loaf and deposit directly onto peanuts in 1 inch size dollops.
- Allow caramel to cool to room temperature.
- Heat Peter’s® Peanut Butter Flavored Icecap® chips until completely melted (approximately 95° F).
- Blend in peanut butter and allow to cool to approximately 85° F.
- Deposit peanut butter mixture directly onto caramel in 1 inch size dollops.
- Allow to solidify and enrobe in Peter’s® Ultra® milk chocolate.
Yield: 200 Clusters