Plantain Cacahuate Bark
600 g Peter’s® Peanut Butter Flavored Icecap® Chips
150 g Plantain Chips, Coarsely Chopped
90 g Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds), Roasted and Salted
90 g Sliced Almonds, Roasted and Salted
300 g Peter’s® Ultra® Milk Chocolate
- Melt Peter’s® Peanut Butter Flavored Icecap® chips to approximately 95° F.
- Blend in coarsely chopped plantain chips.
- Immediately spread to ¼” thick on parchment lined tray and immediately sprinkle pepitas and almonds onto the surface while still wet.
- When solidified, flip over and bottom with Peter’s® Ultra® milk chocolate.
- When chocolate is solidified, cut the bark into 1½”-2” squares.
Yield: 60 Pieces