Espresso Sea Salt Caramels
2 cups Heavy Cream
8 oz Salted Dairy Butter
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
2 cups 42DE Corn Syrup
1 cup Evaporated Milk
5 g Instant Coffee
Peter’s® CambraTM Bittersweet Chocolate
Sea salt, for Decorating
Espresso Beans, Coarsely Chopped, for Decorating
- Combine heavy cream, butter, white and brown sugars, corn syrup, evaporated milk and instant coffee in a large pot and heat until all ingredients are melted and incorporated.
- Bring to a boil and cook to 238°
- Pour into a 12” x 12” parchment lined form and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Enrobe in Peter’s® Cambra™ bittersweet chocolate.
- Decorate with coffee beans and sea salt.
Yield: 144 Caramels