DIY Ice Cream Pops
2 Pints of your favorite Ice Cream (We love Graeter's Black Raspberry!)
6 Wooden Popsicle Sticks
9 oz Gibraltar® Semisweet Chocolate
3 oz Refined Coconut Oil
Flavoring to Taste, Optional (We recommend Lorann Oils)
Ice Cream Pops
- Remove ice cream pints from the freezer and discard the lid.
- With the container on its side, slice crosswise into three equal rounds with a serrated knife.
- Remove the cardboard from each round and insert a wooden popsicle stick through the side.
- Place the pops onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and refreeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate thoroughly (95-100°F).
- Add coconut oil and stir until completely melted.
- Add flavoring as desired. Mix until fully integrated.
- Remove pops from freezer and dip into melted chocolate mixture, covering as desired.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.
- Let harden for 30-60 seconds and eat.
To save for later, can wrap pops individually with plastic and freeze for up to two weeks.
Yield: 6 Ice Cream Pops