Birthday Cake Truffles
600 g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
360 g Baked White Cake, Cubed
Peter’s® GlenmereTM Milk Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s® Cambra® milk chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
- Make vanilla cake mix according to box directions and bake in a 13” x 18” sheet pan.
- Cut into cubes and blend 360 grams of cake with 600 grams of melted Peter’s® White Icecap® caps in a food processor until smooth.
- Pipe into round silicone molds and freeze.
- Demold while still frozen.
- When truffles warm to room temperature, enrobe in Peter’s® Glenmere™ milk chocolate
- Decorate with colorful sprinkles.
Yield: 72 Truffles