Blueberry Nutmeg Truffles
300 g Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
150 g Dried Blueberries
675 g Peter’s® White Icecap® Caps
5 g Ground Nutmeg
Peter’s OriginalTM White Chocolate
- Prep shell mold with Peter’s® Original™ white chocolate and set aside in cool area to harden.
If desired, decorate polycarbonate mold with colored cocoa butter prior to making shells.
- Wash fresh blueberries with very hot water. If using frozen, thaw to room temperature.
- In food processor, blend fresh or frozen blueberries with dried blueberries and pulverize into puree.
- Blend in melted Peter’s® White Icecap® caps and nutmeg. Mix until combined.
- Once ganache cools to below 87° F, deposit into white chocolate shells.
- Seal bottoms with additional white chocolate.
Yield: 120 Truffles