1. Beat egg whites in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
2. In a separate pan, boil sugar, corn syrup and water until 257⁰F is reached.
3. While stand mixer is running, slowly add hot syrup in a thin stream into the egg whites. Beat until the mixture has cooled and lost its glossiness.
4. Mix in vanilla extract and pecans.
5. Using a tablespoon and thin metal spatula, portion the mixture onto a parchment lined sheet. Moisten the utensils to minimize sticking (use the moistened spatula to push the dollops off the spoon; clean and moisten spoon when needed).
6. When firm, drizzle with Marbella Bittersweet Chocolate.